Shop now, pay later with PayBright
Shop now, pay later with PayBright
4 biweekly, interest-free payments are automatically charged to your Visa or Mastercard debit or credit card. It’s simple and quick!
HOW IT WORKS: COPY AND ICONS
- SHOP: Browse maskamode.com and add your favourite finds to your shopping cart.
- SELECT: When you reach checkout, choose PayBright as your payment method.
- CHECK OUT: Complete your purchase, and pay later in 4 equal payments.
- PAY: The remaining 3 payments are charged to your debit or credit card every two weeks.
WHAT IS PAYBRIGHT?
PayBright is Canada’s leading installment payment platform, providing shoppers with buy now, pay later solutions at their favorite retailers, both in-store and online. By selecting PayBright as a payment method at checkout, customers can enjoy their purchase immediately, whil spreading their payments over time.
WHY USE PAYBRIGHT?
- Quick and convenient checkout: Place your order quickly and easily by choosing PayBright as your payment choice at checkout. Simply enter a few details to complete your purchase.
- Easy payments: PayBright will automatically debit payments from your chosen Visa or Mastercard debit or credit card, interest-free.
- No impact on credit score: Using a Pay in 4 PayBright payment plan won’t impact your credit score.
HOW DOES PAYBRIGHT WORK?
PayBright is Canada’s leading installment payment provider. When you use PayBright to pay at maskamode.com checkout, you can split your purchase into 4 biweekly interest-free payments. To use PayBright as your preferred payment choice at checkout:
- Add items to your shopping cart as usual.
- Choose PayBright at checkout and enter a few details.
- Your purchase will then be split into 4 equal interest-free payments.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
If your basket is eligible for ’Pay in 4’ with PayBright, the option will be presented at checkout. After confirming your phone number, you’ll be sent an SMS message to confirm your identity. You’ll then set up your payment method
with PayBright and accept the terms of your payment plan.
ARE THERE REQUIREMENTS TO USE PAYBRIGHT?
Yes. You’ll need:
- To be 18+ years old
- To be a resident of Canada
- A Canadian Visa/Mastercard credit/debit card. Your debit card must have the Visa or Mastercard logo
- An SMS-capable Canadian phone number
- To meet the minimum cart size required to use PayBright as a payment option at checkout
HOW DO I MAKE MY PAYMENTS?
At checkout, you will set up 4 convenient, automatic pre-authorized payments that debited/charged to your Canadian Visa/Mastercard debit/credit card.
WHICH PAYMENT METHODS ARE ACCEPTED?
PayBright currently accepts Visa and Mastercard debit or credit cards. Debit cards must have the Visa or Mastercard logo. Please note that prepaid cards are not accepted.
WHERE CAN I USE PAYBRIGHT?
You can use PayBright on maskamode.com (online only). PayBright is not available in store.
IS THERE AN ANUAL FEE?
For more information on related fees, please see these helpful FAQ articles on the PayBright help site.
DOES PAYBRIGHT DO A CREDIT CHECK?
Using Pay in 4 will not affect your credit score.
ARE THERE LATE OR NSF FEES?
For more information on late or NSF fees, please see this FAQ article on the PayBright help site.
WHAT IF I NEED ADDITIONAL HELP WITH MY PAYMENT PLAN?
For help with your payment plan or if you haven’t received your confirmation email, please contact PayBright via their website.
WHY DON'T I SEE PAYBRIGHT AS A PAYMENT OPTION?
If your retailer offers PayBright, but you don't see it as a payment option, please see this helpful FAQ article on the PayBright help site.
WHAT IF I GET DECLINED FROM USING PAYBRIGHT?
Please use an alternate payment method to complete your purchase.
WHEN WILL MY PAYMENTS BEGIN? AND WHAT IF I HAVE PRE-ORDER PRODUCTS?
Please refer to the payment plan agreement for all of your payment schedule information.
IF THE ORDER TOTAL CHANGES, HOW DOES THAT AFFECT MY BYWEEKLY PAYMENTS?
If your order total changes for any reason, your payment plan will be adjusted accordingly.
WHAT IF MY ORDER IS CANCELLED? WILL I STILL BE CHARGED?
No, you will not be charged. If you’ve already made a payment to PayBright and are owed a refund, this may take up to 5-10 business days to appear on your bank account or credit card statement. If you have any questions about the
refund process, please reach out to the PayBright team through this contact form.
WHAT IF I CAN'T MAKE A PAYMENT?
Please reach out to the PayBright team and they will be happy to look into the options available. You can contact them using this contact form.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK IF I PAID USING PAYBRIGHT?
Purchases made using PayBright are subject to Maska’s standard return policy. Any returns will be processed by Maska, and your PayBright balance will be reduced, cancelled, or refunded accordingly. If Maska has provided a refund to you via a gift card, you must still continue repaying your installment plan in full. For information on returns, review Maska’s return policy here.
*Please note that PayBright is an independent payment company and Maska has no influence over whether your payment with PayBright is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please contact PayBright via their website contact form.